Founder, Course Director
Wendy E. Roberts, MD, FAAD
Generational Dermatology™ is A Multi-Decade approach to the evolving aging patient, including Medical, Surgical and Aesthetic Dermatology. This CME meeting is targeted toward the Dermatologist and other CORE specialists of beginning, mid and late career. Join our extraordinary faculty of key opinion leaders in the legendary setting of elegant Palm Springs, California. A “don’t miss” meeting for the Dermatology Resident!
- Hair Symposium
- Focus Group: An open and honest exchange revealing the perceptions and concerns of the aging woman and man from each decade of life
- Building a Generational Practice for Aesthetics
- Nutrition & Cosmeceuticals to Support you Through the Decades
- Medical Dermatology & Prevention of Skin Disorders
- Age Appropriate Lasers & Devices
- Men’s & Women’s Health, Wellness & Nutrition
- Emerging Information & Technology
- Live Patient Demonstrations – Injectables and Devices
Medical Education Resources designates this live activity for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.